Saturday, February 1, 2014

Coming Soon

Sorry I haven't been posting, I have had a lot... and I mean a lot of shit going on but coming up this up coming week we have reviews for Behemoth's The Satanist, The Killing Toke's Demo, The New Coffinworm album, and a review of the new Alaskan album. Also we have a few bands to talk about like Gaped, Cognizance, The Zenith Passage, Face of Oblivion, and Yellow Eyes. I plan and hope to have all of this released within the next couple of weeks. I have started on several of these already. The Alaskan and Killing Toke review is almost finished as well as me talking about bands Gaped and Cognizance. I will hope to have more people working with me on this blog and try to have more interviews. Juggling work, my band, my kid, my wife, and other personal things I'd rather not talk about makes me working on this blog hard but I will try to make more time. I also do not plan on doing a best of 2013. That is done almost everywhere and I have no plans on doing so. I do plan on having more of these, not necessarily talking about the upcoming post but just my thoughts in general. Just a chance to talk to other metal heads about other things besides metal. For instance have you guys seen any good horror movies lately. I would love to have discussions on the comments and I will always go out of my way to reply. Things are looking up for Valdesmo as well as SludgeWorld the blog that talks more about death metal and black metal than sludge... 
Talk to you fuckers soon...
Write to me about anything. You can comment on this or any other post. Thanks
-Valdesmo

No comments:

Post a Comment