Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Great Old Ones


 “The Great Old Ones” 2012 “Al Azif” is a 6 track album with an amazing song, one right after the other. The first track is the album’s title “Al Azif”. The song starts off great as it gets you prepared for what you are about to experience. Only a minute into the song and you are dragged into The Great Old Ones’ world.  The 7 minutes and 56 second long song has a power of its own proving that this band is someone to watch out for. The third track “Jonas” was the song that stood out to me first. Once I had heard this song I knew how I felt about this band; I loved them. Then “Rue D’ Auseil” was next and with this song  I then  felt honored to be able to have this album and band in my collection. Then I heard the fifth track “The Truth”. I truly love this song; it is now my favorite of the six songs. I highly recommend this album and the albums artwork is great throughout as well. I’m a fan of album art and it’s sad when a good band has weak or bad artwork or worse; when a shit band has awesome artwork. Anyway check out “Al Azif” it's mixed up with these two bandcamp pages.




Also check out their soundcloud Here





No comments:

Post a Comment